Monday, February 18, 2013

Baby Ethan's quilt

I whipped up this little baby quilt over the weekend.  A co-worker of mine asked me to make a quilt for her grandson, Ethan. 

I used some Riley Blake chevrons and added some Kona chartreuse and navy for the accent colors.

I love the color combination and especially the way his named turned out.  So cute!

I quilted it very lightly so it would still be soft and snuggly for the baby and mom.

I am praying for baby Ethan every day.  His parents found out last week that he has a birth defect called anencephaly and isn't expected to survive.  Please pray for Ethan and all of his family, God is in the business of making miracles!


Lindsey said...

Beautiful! How did you do his name? You are so talented.

Debbie said...

Darling quilt. Definitely prayers for baby Ethan....

ARTSAVVY said...

So beautiful and I know it will mean a lot to the parents. Beautiful job and so little boy!