The purple quilt for The Grandmomma is done! See full post here.
- Make sashing and cornerstones for Summer Sampler quilt.
- Bottled Rainbows blocks. I can't wait to make more of these.
- Start 100 Quilts for Kids quilt. Fun!
- Start Heirloom quilt.
Make backing for:
- Loulouthi quilt.
- Single Girl
Make and attach binding for:
- Compassion Quilt - is in the air on the way back to me from The Grandmomma in VA who quilted it.
- Baby Hooty Quilt - get it done already, please.
Happy Wednesday. Be sure to check out all the inspiration going around today on Lee's site. Also, take a minute and go vote for Lee in the Quilting Fabric Design Contest. Her design is so cute and I've got my fingers crossed hoping that she wins! Her design is called "Flourish" and is in fourth row on the far right.
This would make such a great focus fabric. I love all the different colors in it. Good job Lee!