I made some great progress over the past week. Yeah me!
1. Single Girl Quilt along. This quilt has been a great challenge and fun to make. It's amazing to me that I can sew a bunch of little pieces together in an arc and then sew them onto another curved piece and it all fits. Check this out:
See how the ends of the arc don't touch the edges of the white fabric?
Well, when I put 9,999 pins in it...
and slowly sew it together - Voila - magic! Every time I piece the arc onto the white section I am just amazed that it really worked. I guess I'm easily amused.
2. The raggedy quilt is coming right along. I need to just bite the bullet and finish it up. There's only a mere 160 bricks that need to be sewn together. Easy stuff.
Completed quilts awaiting binding:
1. Picture Day quilt. I got this back from the long arm quilter and it looks great. I can't wait to get the binding on it!
Completed tops awaiting quilting:
There are 3 of these. I need to finalize the backing choices for all of them before I can send them off to the quilter.
Still in the design phase:
The fabric selections are finally complete for the baseball/football quilt. Now on to the drawing it up and dimensioning it.