I'm happy to say I can cross some of those items off my list and I need to add a few.
Part 1 to be finished by/for Christmas: I can happily check all these off!!
2. Lined Drawstring Bag - made tons of these and loved it! Want to keep making them.
3. Pot Holder - decided that pot holders are stupid. Seems like if I can successfully and painlessly bind an entire quilt I should be able to bind a dinky little pot holder. WRONG! Maybe one day I'll show you a picture of how jacked up a pot holder can get!
4. Dish Soap Apron - made these for my guild's chinese auction. Turned out great!
Part 2 to be finished by mid March or so: - I rearranged and added to this section:
1. Find fabric for and create a Swoon quilt. - I chose to use Terrain by Kate Spain for this and found that Katy is hosting a QAL that is perfectly timed for me! Oh Happy Day!
2. Family tree quilt for Erin's baby girl due in April. I have pieced the top but still need to embroider the family names on it.
3. Children at Play quilt for Erin's baby girl. Yes, she's special enough to get 2 quilts!
4. Baby quilt for my cousin's baby boy that is due in the April - finished and mailed for her baby shower.
5. Baby quilts for my cousin's twin girls due in June.
6. Pepper Cory Georgia quilt - for The Grandmomma.
7. Finish Bottled Rainbows - fun!
8. Dutch Pinwheel - make for my dear sweet babysitter. She probably thinks I have forgotten her.
9. Kaleidoscope - I've wanted to make one of these ever since I saw Elizabeth's gorgeous quilt!
10. Plus quilt - finished the top - need to make the back and send to have quilted.
11. Finish Kitchen Windows quilt - not so worried about right now, there are bigger fish to fry.
12. Make the backing for the Single Girl quilt.
I know this post won't make sense to much of anyone except me but I needed to get myself back on track and this is such a good way to do it. I know I'm leaving something out though...I have that nagging feeling.