Thursday, August 25, 2011

Feathers

When I was in junior high school I would have given anything to get my hair to "feather" like Farah Fawcett's did.  Oh, just look at her feathers.  


Well, now the girls are wanting a different type of feathers in their hair.  Look what happened to my girls this week.



Don't ask me what it's all about because I don't really know but I figured it wasn't anything permanent or disfiguring so what would it hurt, right?  It's cute for now and be out of fashion in the blink of an eye.


Little turkey heads.  What will they come up with next?  I'm scared to ask.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh honey, feathering is all the rage right now. I totally don't get it either. Makes me think of Cher singing Half Breed!

Linz said...

Yep. My 7 year old want either pink streaks or feathers. I think I will go with the feathers too. :) Your girls look darling!